7QT Minimalist style

2:25 PM


 
I haven't posted in a thousand years and every time I do this i feel the need to apologize so I'm sorrrrrrrry internet. I'm very sorry. 


I'm getting married in less than a month. WHAT 


Also, half of our invites never made it to their intended recipients so that's good. And by good I mean bad and by bad I mean we probably shaved years off of our mother's lives. But, these things happen. That's what I'm telling myself at least. 


My dad changed his facebook profile picture to this: 
  
 So excuse me while I begin to weep again. 


I spend this past weekend in Denver for FOCUS interview weekend and it was a blast and a half. But also I immediately got a bloody nose when I arrived in Denver. I have incredibly wimpy skin cells. 


I always think I have more to say than I actually do. AH Did y'all see this? I've watched it a thousand times. 


 
Here's a picture of me and my team director Leanne. Woof, I'm off my game. 


For more Quick Takes, visit Conversion Diary!
Go check out more exciting Quick Takes on Jen's kickin' website.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram