7 QT full of emotions.

12:03 PM

I'm a feeler. I think I've mentioned this before. There was a brief time in college when I convinced myself that I wasn't a crier or a feeler but that was a farce.

Here are some things that are causing me feelings this week!

//1//

Stinkin' Nike Commercial


This makes me cry. Sometimes just eye-tears that don't leave and (mostly) silent-slidey-face-tears.

//2//

Moving

The idea of moving, the prep for moving, other people talking about moving, all of it makes me cry. We are moving again in May and I'm a little unstable about it all. I'm very excited about it all, I'm excited to be in Denver, but the actually moving process, with the boxes and the packing and the lifting and the U-Hauling is not my favorite thing

//3//

Kittens inspired by Kittens


This is maybe my favorite YouTube video of all time. Hilarious, innocent, full of cats with weird faces, comedy gold.
I recently discovered that John had never seen this video (absurd to me since in college I think I watched it 8,000 times) so it was immediately watched and I laughed so hard I cried.

//4//

Kelly's post about the No 'Poo Experiment. I laughed so hard I cried. I have also felt the astonishing disappointment in this whole "no shampoo" movement. I just bought dry-shampoo and I've used it once on day old hair and I'm not a believer. Anyway, Kelly nailed it.

//5//

National Infertility Awareness Week

My youngest brother is adopted so really anything about adoption makes me cry. So reading Amanda's post that was compiled by 430 women was so beautiful and so touching and heart-wrenching but also hopeful. *Side emotion, every time I see their beautiful baby on instagram I tear up.*

//6//

In A World


This movie made me cry because of women! And families! And dreams! And forgiveness! It was also really funny and Demetri Martin made me cry from laughter. A double whammy. Lots of language so sensitive ears beware.

But it's on Netflix and it's kind of indy and that's my jam. Also Lake Bell is basically twins with my brother's fiance and if you know her you know it's true! Like to a creepy amount. Like I'm not putting a picture of her on her because it's basically just looking at the face of Lake Bell.

//7//

Pacifist Plays Grand Theft Auto



I don't know why this is so funny to me but it is and it has made me laugh until I cry. It's a guy who is playing Grand Theft Auto while trying to live out his pacifist ways. I don't know. It takes a weird sense of humor. You don't have to agree with me that it's funny, I just think it is. I'm mostly documenting it so someday I can be reminded of how funny I think it is.

Thanks for sticking around for that.

Preview of things to come: I watched Daredevil on Netflix and (shockingly) have lots of feelings about it, I'm reading "Theology and Sanity" and it's amazing and over my head, AND I'm going to try my hand at some exotic baking and will hopefully document it.



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. YAY oh my gosh I can't wait to hear what you think of Daredevil. David and I sped through Kimmy Schmidt so that's my next up on the list.

    ReplyDelete

Instagram