Happy Easter!

10:52 AM

He is Risen! Alleluia!

I was very nervous about celebrating Easter here in PA without my family. I went to college only 20mins away from my parents so I could go home whenever, especially on days like Easter Sunday.

I know, super spoiled.

All my married teammates went to extended family to celebrate so it was just me and Rachel. And basically all the students at CMU.

Denise got confirmed!

Gaby, Denise, Rachel, me

Maybe some day I will learn how to take a nice picture.

Anyway, the Cathedral was beautiful and the Bishop said almost all the Masses/services of the Triduum. He washed feet and kissed each foot. It was really beautiful


Also it is 76 degrees here. I literally don't know what to do with myself. I am ashamed to bare my suuuuuper white legs in public but I am sweaty. I know, my life is very hard.

Here are some hip people slack lining by the library.


Now, if you will excuse me I need to write a talk about the Biblical Queenship of Mary. This is my job!

Keep it real.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram